DynaIndustrial is committed to a Corporate Social Responsibility program that, through diversity and inclusion, positively supports our organization and our community.
Our employees are our greatest asset and the key to our success. Managing talent is our priority.
- We value the diversity of our employees.
- We are an equal opportunities, equal pay employer.
- We provide a safe and respectful organization.
- We are focused on leadership, training, succession planning and retention.
- We recognize long service through an awards program.
- We are working with Aboriginal focused organizations to increase training, work experience, and employment opportunities for Aboriginal people in Saskatchewan.
Our youth today are the leaders of tomorrow. DynaIndustrial is a strong supporter of youth development and education.
- We support the new graduate hiring program.
- We contribute to youth development through work placement programs.
- We participate in career fairs, speaking engagements and skills camps.
- Our CEO is a board member for the Regina District Industry Education Council.
- We provide academic scholarships to students enrolled in technical programs offered at Saskatchewan Polytechnic.
- We financially support tuition towards trade certification training.
- We are registered in the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program.